Also known as bush Mango Seeds, this seed is found in the wilds of Africa. The seeds are packed with protein and nutrients and are widely known for it's health benefits. Our Ogbono is deliciously aromatic, adds a thickening consistency and an incredible nutty flavor to rich West African Soups/Stews.
- JEB FOODS Africa Bush Mango Seed is a delicacy that is high in fiber and anti-oxidants.
- JEB FOODS Africa Bush Mango Seed in west africa Ogbono is derived by crushing dry Mango seeds. It is used to make Ogbono/Akpon soup,
- JEB FOODS Africa Bush Mango Seed/Ogbono soup is a delightful thick brown sauce, often eaten with fufu, pounded yam or with rice
- JEB FOODS Africa Bush Mango Seed/Ogbono seeds are consumed for their capacity to suppress hunger
- JEB FOODS Africa Bush Mango Seed is a Product of Nigeria, Packaged in the USA