JEB FOODS Africa Black Soap is pure and 100% natural, free of laboratory manufactured chemicals. Africans have been using this soap for centuries. JEB FOODS Africa Black Soap is infused with nourishing and moistening properties with a whole world of natural goodness.
The ingredients in JEB FOODS African Black Soap are:
Raw Black Soap, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Honey, Glycerin,
Beeswax, Turmeric, Citric Acid
- Raw Black soap: Raw Africa black soap is made from the ash of locally harvested tropical plants such as; Cocoa pods, plantain and bunch from palm nut. It can help even out your skin tone and blemishes. African Black Soap fights acne, soothes eczema, and helps with psoriasis.
- Shea Butter: Because Shea Butter has such a large soothing fraction, in addition to moisturizing fraction, regular use of this natural cream can help with many skin problems, including blemishes, wrinkles, itching, sunburns, small skin wounds, eczema, skin allergies, insect bites, frostbite, and other skin conditions.
- Coconut Oil: coconut oil for skin is an excellent moisturizer, it can penetrate hair better than other oils, and, well, it smells like cookies
- Honey is natural, so it's great for acne, Full of antioxidants which makes it great for slowing down aging.It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it helps create a glowing beautiful skin
- Glycerin is a humectant that is naturally derived from plant oils. As a humectant, glycerin works to moisturize the skin by drawing water from the air into the skin's outer layer. When applied topically to the face, glycerin works to increase moisture on the skin and lock it in to curb the dryness. Work glycerin into your skin-care routine, and say sayonara to scales and hello to soothed, supple skin.
- Beeswax carries anti-inflammatory properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections that tend to affect us most in the dry, winter months. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores.
- Turmeric: The anti-inflammatory qualities of Turmeric can help target your pores and calm the skin.
- Citric Acid: is naturally found in citric fruits. Citric acid is a wonderful product for several skin problems like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun tanning, wrinkles, and dark spots
DIRECTION FOR USE
JEB FOODS African Black Soaps can be used as a mild make-up removal. It removes the dirt without stripping skin of natural stem.
Scoop a little quality on your hand gently rub between the palms and apply it on a wet face in a circular motion, (JEB FOODS African Black Soap lathers well) rinse with cool water, please avoid leaving on the face for an extended period of time.
JEB FOODSi African Black Soap is also suitable for washing the hair because it is already infused with shea butter, honey, and coconut oil, all put together to help nourish the hair, this helps prevent breakage. It can also be used as a shampoo, follow with a conditioner.
JEB FOODSi African Black Soap helps to strengthen the skin. Our product does not have any triclosan in it. It has been proven to help in relieving acute dry skin, heat rashes, psoriasis, and eczema, acne breaks out and dark spots.
To use on the skin, scoop the soap with washcloth or sponge, lather and clean the skin as usual.
Welcome to Jeb Foods!
Growing up in the mid-western part of Nigeria, a country in West Africa, I had access to fresh fruits and vegetables, naturally grown and tropical foods. At home, our meals were prepared using many ingredients, spices and seasonings we got from our yard or the local market. I was blissfully unaware that food could be genetically modified. On moving to the US, I missed a lot of the foods I was raised on, when they were available, they were expensive or canned.
This created a desire and passion in me to have my community have access to affordable, naturally grown, good quality foods as I did growing up, and to introduce many of the flavorful meals I was raised eating, across cultures.
Jeb Foods is my passion and desire to provide healthy, affordable foods with ingredients that are grown naturally. Many of our products contain a single ingredient.
As a professional with over a decade experience in the drug development industry primarily in cancer treatment medicines, I have learned that though many of the ailments we develop medicines for maybe due to genetics, our lifestyle and the foods we eat plays an important role in the quality of life we live. Many ailments can be prevented and/or managed by changing our diet. This is why Jeb Foods was born.
Africa Black Soap
Health claims herein have not been reviewed by the FDA. JEB FOODS' products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Do not apply the bar soap directly on your face or skin. African black soap is made from the ash of tropical plant that may still have residue particles in it that can scratch your skin. We recommend you tear off a small piece and form it into a mini bar. Use a washcloth, shower mesh sponge, or your hands to wash.