African Red Pepper
Red pepper African
$13.89 – $19.89
BIRDS EYE CHILI PEPPER
- NUTRIENTS: BIRDS EYE CHILI PEPPER have a lot of spice and flavour without many added calories, fat or sugar. In 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper, there are only 6 calories and 1 gram of carbohydrate. The same amount of pepper contains 15 percent of the recommended daily value of vitamin A for a 2,000-calorie diet. Vitamin A is beneficial for improving skin, hair, nails and eyes. Red pepper also contains vitamins C, E and B-6, and the minerals iron, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- PAIN RELIEVE: If you have pain or inflammation in your body, eating more crushed red pepper may help. Capsaicin is a compound in peppers that gives them a hot and spicy flavor and is also responsible for reducing pain.
- WEIGHT CONTROL: Crushed red pepper is thermogenic in nature, which means it produces heat in the body and stimulates the metabolism. A study found that people who consumed hot red peppers ate fewer total calories per day and had a diminished interest in food. If you’re looking for a safe, healthy way to burn more calories and get excessive eating under control, adding crushed red pepper to food could help.
- Red peppers have a lot of spice and flavor without many added calories, fat or sugar, in 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper,
- Have pain or inflammation in your body, eating more crushed red pepper may help, capsaicin is a compound in peppers that gives them a hot and spicy flavor
- Crushed red pepper is thermogenic in nature, it produces heat in the body and stimulates the metabolism,