JEB FOODS Cassava Flour CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
1 cup JEBFOODS cassava flour
1/4 cup almond flour (or more cassava flour)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 Tbs coconut sugar
1 Tbs cocoa
1 cup chocolate chips
2 eggs, room temperature
1/2 cup butter (one cube, softened )
4 Tbs coconut sugar
1/2 cup milk (almond or coconut fine also)
1/2 tsp vanilla
- Combine flours, salt, baking powder, coconut sugar, cocoa, chocolate chips.
beat butter and sugar and cream together, mixing well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after
- Add flour mixture, alternating with milk and mix well.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour into muffins tins lined with muffin papers.
- Bake at 350 degrees 12-14 minutes.
These muffins tend to stick a bit to the paper so if you run a knife down the edge of the paper they release nicely!